1. Welcome to Reversingthecurse.org, the Website (Site) of Global Media Outreach. When we use the terms “we” “us” or “our”, we refer to Global Media Outreach. (“Our Organization”).
3. DESCRIPTION OF SITE AND THE SERVICE. We may provide, through the Site, Services that include without limitation the: (a) provision of the Site and other online services and Internet sites; (b) display, performance, provision, and use of: information such as educational, promotional, product, pricing, marketing or other valuable information (“Information”); copyrighted works, photographs, text, music, video, sound, graphics, messages, and other Materials, including Our Materials and Third Party Materials (“Content”); and our and Third Parties’ Trademarks; (c) interactive communication through chat, message boards, VOIP and other media, and (d) offering of products and services for sale, license, distribution or use. You can contact us about this Site or about accessing and changing any personal information you provide at this Site through contact information contained on the Site.
4. OWNERSHIP OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY OF THIS SITE AND MATERIALS. 4.1. Trademarks, Copyright and Intellectual Property Ownership. We use names, marks, brands, design marks, slogans, logos, designs, trade dress and trade names on the Site or with the Service “Our Trademarks”. We own all Trademarks, the Content, and other information displayed and posted on, contained in, and/or provided in connection with, the Site and/or the Service (collectively, “Our Materials). Also, third parties have allowed us to post or use their materials and Trademarks on Site (“Third Party Materials”). We refer to Our Materials and Third Party Materials collectively as the “Materials”. 4.2 Copyright Notice. Our Materials contained on the Site are copyrighted materials of Global Media Outreach or approved copyrighted materials from partners. Copyright © 2004-2010 Global Media Outreach. All rights reserved. We exclusively own, or have the right to use or license, all intellectual property in the Materials, proprietary information and know-how used with the Site and Services. We maintain all of the web pages of the Site as a collective work under the U.S. copyright laws and protect the Site and Materials under others’ trademark and other intellectual property laws. 4.3 Rights in Materials. By using or accessing the Site or services, you do not acquire any rights or interest in any Materials. The only rights you can gain are those we explicitly grant to you through these Terns of use. We reserve all rights that we do not expressly grant to you. You agree not to display, use (including co-branding your owns goods or services with our Trademark), remove, or alter our or Third Party Trademarks, Content or other Information without prior written consent. You also agree that any use by you, or on your behalf, of our Trademarks, and the goodwill associated therewith, shall insure to our benefit.
7. PERSONAL INFORMATION AND PRIVACY OF INFORMATION 7.1. Provision of Your Personal Information. As a user of the Site, you can visit certain areas of the Site without revealing any information about yourself. In other parts of Our Site, you may be required to provide information for certain purposes, including registering for a service, completing a transaction, making a donation, sending correspondence, purchasing or ordering a product or gaining access to a portion of the Site or a Service. Any information you provide to the Site is referred to as "Registration Data". We encourage you not to use, submit or provide any personal or sensitive information beyond what is requested or required for your transactions with us or our ministry affiliates. We shall have no responsibility for use, misuse, loss or alteration of any information (including Registration Data) provided by you. This includes any information, content, materials or ideas that you provide without our request. 7.2 Accuracy of Personal Information. In operating our Site we seek to provide valuable information and we value accurate and honest communication. In using the Site, you agree to provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself in Registration Data or other data and materials you provide. It is your responsibility to maintain the security of all passwords, user identification data, and other unique identifiers established in connection with your use of any part of the Site and/or the Service, including any Forum (defined below). As part of your use, you agree to maintain and promptly update the Registration Data, and any other information you provide and to keep it true, accurate, current and complete. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or we have reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, we have the right to suspend or terminate your access to the Site, and to refuse any and all current or future access to, or use of, the Site and the Service. 7.2 Privacy. Any Registration Data and certain other information about you that we obtain from you through use of the Site is subject to our Privacy Statement. For more information, see our full Privacy Statement. 7.3 Use by Minors. We are concerned about the safety and privacy of all of our Site’s users, particularly children. This Site is not directed or targeted to children. We ask that parents supervise their children while visiting the Site as with any Site on the Internet. For this reason, parents who wish to allow their children under the age of 13 to provide personal information to our Site must provide permission through sending an e-mail to the contact information listed on the Site prior to any submission of personal information by such child. A parent of any minor providing information to our Site can: (a) ask to review any personal information about his/her child that we may have collected at the Site; (b) request that we delete this information (if we still have the information in our databases); and/or (c) instruct us not to collect or use his/her child’s information in the future. If you are a parent and wish to exercise this right, simply contact us at the contact information listed on the site. For more information, please refer to our Privacy Statement. In the absence of parental permission, you certify by using the Site or any part of the Service, that you are at least 13 years of age. If you are ordering or purchasing any product, you agree that you are 18 years of age, or at least the age of majority for purposes of entering into an enforceable contract in the jurisdiction in which you reside.
8. GENERAL USE RULES. To facilitate everyone’s enjoyment of the Site, we have set out our General Use Rules for you here. Generally speaking, these rules simply require respect and good manners. Use common sense and you will feel right at home. - No Obscenity. We do not allow obscene, racist, vulgar, discourteous, indecent or sexually explicit language or images. You agree not to post, upload, e-mail, transmit, distribute, or otherwise make available, any such content or materials onto any of the Site, including any Forum. - No Posting or Communication of Infringing Material or Harassing Communications or Advertisements. You also agree not to post, communicate, upload, e-mail, transmit, distribute, or otherwise make available: - any material or content that infringes and/or violates any right of a third party (including its intellectual property and proprietary rights), or any law; - any harassing, slanderous, libelous or derogatory information or content, or - any advertisements for products or services, “junk mail”, spam, chain mail, pyramid schemes, or other form of commercial or illegal solicitation; - No Commercial Uses. You agree not to use the Forum or the Site for commercial purposes of any kind; - No Harm to Minors. You agree not to harm, or attempt to harm, lure or deceive minors in any way; - No False Identity. You agree not to create or use a false identity for the purpose of misleading others; - Do Not Collect or Store Personal Data. You agree not to collect or store personal data about other users; - No Virus or Disabling Software. You agree not to post or distribute any software or other materials that contain a virus, worm, trojan horse or other harmful or disabling code or component; - No Interference with the Site or Service. You agree not to interfere with, or disrupt, the operation of the Site and/or the Service, or with servers or networks connected to, or used in connection with the operation of the Site. - Obey Requirements. You agree not to disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations established by the owners or operators of any networks, hardware, or software connected to, or used in connection with the operation of the Site, or any requirement that we post on the Site. - Respect Privacy of Others. You must respect the privacy of others. You agree not to post or disclose phone numbers, addresses, Social Security numbers, or any other private information, relating to any other person.
12. DISCLAIMERS. 12.1. EXCEPT FOR THE LIMITED WARRANTIES OTHERWISE EXPRESSLY STATED AND DISPLAYED ON THE SITE RELATING TO CERTAIN PRODUCTS THAT WE SELL THROUGH THE INTERNET STORE, YOUR USE OF THE SITE, THE SERVICE, ALL CONTENT, ALL INFORMATION, AND ALL MATERIALS ARE OFFERED ON AN "AS IS" BASIS, “WITH ALL FAULTS,” AND “AS AVAILABLE,” WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES WHATSOEVER, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE UNDER APPLICABLE LAW. WE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, RELATING TO THE SITE, ALL INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS, THE SOFTWARE, AND THE SERVICE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTY INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS. WE DO NOT WARRANT THAT THE FUNCTIONS CONTAINED IN THE SITE AND/OR THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE; THAT DEFECTS OR ERRORS WILL BE CORRECTED PROMPTLY OR AT ALL; AND/OR THAT ANY OF THE SITE, INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS, THE SERVICE (AND/OR ANY SOFTWARE, SERVER, COMPUTER, HARDWARE, OR NETWORK RELATING TO THE OPERATION, OR HOSTING OF, ANY OF THE FOREGOING) WILL BE FREE OF VIRUSES, ERRORS, OR HARMFUL COMPONENTS. APPLICABLE LAW MAY NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO THE ABOVE EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. WE ASSUME NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE TIMELINESS, DELETION, MIS-DELIVERY OR FAILURE TO STORE ANY COMMUNICATIONS OR MATERIALS POSTED ON OUR THE SITE OR IN ANY FORUM. 12.2. WE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ANY WARRANTIES, REPRESENTATIONS, OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF ANY INFORMATION, CONTENT, AND MATERIALS CONTAINED, DISPLAYED, OR POSTED ON THE SITE OR OTHERWISE AVAILABLE THROUGH OUR SITE, OR ON SITES THAT LINK TO OR FROM THE SITE. ALL SUCH INFORMATION, CONTENT AND MATERIALS ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE. WE DO NOT WARRANT, OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS WITH RESPECT TO, THE USE, OR THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE ACHIEVED THROUGH SUCH USE, OF ANY OF the SITEs, ANY PART OF THE SERVICE, AND/OR ANY INFORMATION, CONTENT, AND/OR MATERIALS. 12.3. AT ANY TIME AND WITHOUT NOTICE, WE MAY, FOR ANY REASON WHATSOEVER AND WITHOUT INCURRING ANY LIABILITY OR OBLIGATION TO YOU OR ANY OTHER PARTY, TERMINATE OR SUSPEND THE DISPLAY, OPERATION AND/OR PROVISION OF (A) THE-SITE (OR ANY PART THEREOF, INCLUDING ANY CONTENT, INFORMATION, AND/OR MATERIALS); (B) ANY PART OF THE SERVICE; AND/OR (C) YOUR ACCESS TO THE SITE OR ANY PART OF THE SERVICE. 12.4 WHILE WE WILL MAKE REASONABLE EFFORTS TO PROVIDE ACCURATE AND TIMELY INFORMATION, REPORTS AND PRAYER REQUESTS ON OUR SITE, YOU SHOULD NOT ASSUME THAT THE INFORMATION PROVIDED IS ALWAYS UP TO DATE, ACCURATE, COMPLETE OR THAT OUR SITE CONTAINS ALL OF THE RELEVANT INFORMATION AVAILABLE. IN PARTICULAR, IF YOU ARE MAKING A CONTRIBUTION DECISION REGARDING OUR MININSTRY, PLEASE CONSULT A NUMBER OF DIFFERENT AND INDEPENDENT SOURCES.
15. SPECIAL ADMONITIONS FOR INTERNATIONAL USE. 15.1 Unless otherwise specified, the Site, the Information, Content, Materials and the Service are presented solely for the purpose of promoting your spiritual and educational awareness and understanding, and promoting certain programs, films, and other products and services available in certain countries. Our Organization has its international headquarters in Campbell, CA, USA. If you access any of our Sites from outside the United States, be advised that the Site may contain references to Information, Content, Materials, services, products and other information and materials that may not be available, or may be prohibited, in your country. We reserve the right to limit the provision of any of our Site, any Content, any Information, any Materials, and any part of the Service to any person, geographic area or jurisdiction we so chose in the exercise of our sole discretion. The Service, or any part thereof, is void where prohibited. 15.2 You agree to comply with all local rules regarding the use of our Site (including any Forum), any Information, any Content, any Materials, and any part of the Service, including any local rules regarding acceptable online conduct. You also specifically agree to comply with all applicable laws regarding the transmission of technical data or other information exported from the United States or the country in which you reside. 15.3 The Software used in association with the Site and the Service may be further subject to United States export controls. No Software may be downloaded, or otherwise exported or re-exported (a) into (or to a national or resident of) Cuba, Libya, North Korea, Iran, Syria, or any other country to which the U.S. has embargoed goods; or (b) to anyone on the U.S. Treasury Department's list of Specially Designated Nationals or the U.S. Commerce Department's Table of Deny Orders. By accessing, downloading or using the Software, or any other materials relating to the Site that are subject to United States export controls, you represent and warrant to us that you are not located in, or a resident or national of, any of the countries identified in subsection (a) of this Paragraph 15.3, and that you are not acting on behalf of, or under the control of a national or resident of any such country, or any person described in subsection (b) of this Paragraph 15.3.
16. NOTICE AND PROCEDURE FOR MAKING CLAIMS OF COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT. We are committed to respecting the intellectual property rights of other parties, and we ask you, and the other users of our Site and the Service, to do the same. Pursuant to Title 17, United States Code, Sections 512(c)(2) and (3), notifications of claimed copyright infringement for materials displayed, or available, on any of the Site should be sent to our Organization’s headquarters at: Global Media Outreach 910 E Hamilton Ave Suite 120 Campbell, CA 95008 408-626-9071 408-626-7114 (Fax)